Trying to buy Crisp Whites?

Pages


Hangin' with my hound

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My New Local

I am finding that, in this busy life, if you want a little peace and space then you have to schedule it... Accordingly, I am experimenting with a little scheduled space for myself on a Monday evening. Usually I catch my 2 trains home... a trip of 2 hrs, and fling myself happily into family life as soon as I walk in the door.

We are trialling this system of a Monday night space and time...we'll see how it goes. I have found this rather elegant little lounge bar, generally empty on a Monday night, where I can set myself up in a corner of the sofa, drink at hand, a little music, enough light without being intrusive.

I feel so civilised! I write and write and before I know it it's time to catch the late train.

With a busy day job, marketing Crisp Whites for all I'm worth and a busy family life, this little apppointment is magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment