Trying to buy Crisp Whites?

Pages


Hangin' with my hound

Friday, June 4, 2010

Time for Writing??

It's been a big week for me, blog-mates. Lots of good things have happened... my mum took delivery of the first sale copy of Crisp Whites and that was exciting. I have had to come to grips with the bucking horse of marketing - thank goodness for my planning-mad hubby! Just to keep me on my toes, work has been hectic and the family has lots going on. Is there anything wrong with wanting to live several lives at once?

Novel 2 is waiting for me, though... something is gonna hafta give!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following you now! You're adorable and so is your pooch. Yes, darned Pacific. Too bad about the conferences.

    BTW, I LOVE the cover of Crisp Whites. What is it about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the marketing and congratulations on getting your book out the door!

    ReplyDelete